Kawasaki ZX6R 2003-2012 Fork Slider Installation Instructions
Note: This set is installed with the front axle in its normal operating position.
1. Apply medium strength threadlocker compound (available here) to one of the mounting screws.
2. Install one of the axle sliders onto the shaft and lightly tighten with a 5mm hex wrench.
3. Insert slider and shaft assembly into the axle from either side.
4. Apply medium threadlocker compound to the other screw and insert through the remaining slider. While holding the opposing slider/shaft firmly in place by hand, insert the slider/screw into the axle and carefully start the screw into the shaft. It may take some careful positioning of the shaft to get the threads started into the shaft.
5. Once the screw has been started and confirmed that proper thread engagement was made, lightly torque the screw.
6. Final tighten the opposing screw with light torque.
Important: Do not over tighten the left or right side screw. For technical assistance, please contact us