Honda CB650F Frame Slider Installation Instructions
WARNING: The installation of all parts in these installation instructions must be performed by a qualified motorcycle mechanic who is using the correct tools and who understands the correct use of all tools required to complete the installation.
-No frame spacers or existing hardware (other than the factory screws) should be removed.
1) Start on the right side of the bike by locating the engine mount screw (right side shown at arrow point, left is similar). The engine mount screw goes through the section of the frame that is located directly in front of the engine on each side of the bike. Complete one side at a time, do not have both screws removed at the same time.
2) Remove the screw with a 14mm socket and ratchet.
Please note: Although each frame slider is the same, the mounting screws are different. Use the 80mm screw on the right side and the 100mm screw on the left side.
3) Install the frame slider with the supplied screw and washer (80mm).
4) Tighten the frame slider screw to the factory specified torque (same as factory screw).
5) Follow the previous steps for the left side using the remaining slider and 100mm screw.
For technical assistance, please contact us.