Honda CB650R Frame Slider Installation Instructions
-No frame spacers or existing hardware (other than the factory bolts) should be removed.
-This set should be installed by a qualified motorcycle mechanic.
1) Start on the right side of the bike by locating the engine mount bolt (right side shown at arrow point, left is similar). The engine mount bolt goes through the section of the frame that is located directly in front of the engine on each side of the bike. Complete one side at a time, do not have both bolts removed at the same time.
2) Remove the bolt with a 14mm socket and ratchet.
3) Lightly lubricate (any type of automotive grease or oil will work) the supplied bolt threads. Install either frame slider with the supplied bolt.
4) Tighten the frame slider bolt. If you are using a torque wrench, tighten to 30
5) Follow the previous steps for the left side.
For technical assistance, please contact us.