ZX6R 2013-2016 Fork Slider Installation Instructions
Note: This set is installed with the front axle in its normal operating position.
1. Match the long screw with the long slider and the short screw with the short slider. Each screw needs a washer on it.
2. Apply medium strength threadlocker compound (available here) to the long mounting screw.
3. Install the long axle slider onto the shaft and lightly tighten with a 5mm hex wrench.
4. Insert slider and shaft assembly into the axle from the side of the axle that will allow the slider base to recess into the axle.
5. Apply medium threadlocker compound to the short screw and insert through the short slider. While holding the opposing slider/shaft firmly in place by hand, insert the slider/screw into the axle and carefully start the screw into the shaft. It may take some careful positioning of the shaft to get the threads started into the shaft.
6. Once the screw has been started and confirmed that proper thread engagement was made, lightly torque the screw.
7. Final tighten the opposing screw with light torque.Important: Do not over tighten the left or right side screw.
For technical assistance, please contact us