Honda 599 Frame Slider Installation Instructions
1) Start on either side of the bike by locating the engine mount bolt (left side shown circled, right is similar). The engine mount bolt goes through a
black engine mount bracket that is located directly in front of the engine on each side of the bike. Complete one side at a time, do not have both bolts removed at the same time.
2) There is a nut on the backside which will need to be held with a wrench while turning the bolt. In some
cases, it may be easier to break loose by turning the nut and holding the bolt.
3) Remove the bolt and nut.
4) Lightly lubricate (any type of automotive grease or oil will work) the supplied bolt threads. Install the
proper length frame slider (the right side is shortest) with the supplied bolt.
5) Install the factory nut on the supplied bolt and tighten. If you are using a torque wrench, tighten to 30
6) Follow the previous steps for the opposite side.
For technical assistance, please contact us